Skip to main content

Full text of "Assorted Emails From Los Angeles City Council District 11"

See other formats

3/18/2019

City of Los Angeles Mail - Fwd: Try...

Taylor Bazley <taylor.bazley@lacity.org>

Fwd: Try...

8 messages

Mike Bonin <mike.bonin@lacity.org> Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:37 AM

To: Taylor Bazley <taylor.bazley@lacity.org>, ,, debbie.dynerharris@lacity.org" <debbie.dynerharris@lacity.org>

MIKE BONIN

Councilmember, 11th District
(213) 473-7011
www. 11 th District.com
twitter: @mikeboninLA
www.Facebook.com/MikeBoninCD11

From: <Sacoja@aol.com>

Date: Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:16 AM

To: mike.bonin@lacity.org

Try walking your kids and maybe a baby carriage through this to the park.

' Try being a single woman and navigating your evening run through this.

Try taking your dogs for a walk and avoiding the garbage and food-and human-waste.

Try riding your bike, alone or with your kids, though this.

Try getting a good night's sleep with loud noise and partying outside your window.

Try not to get upset when you see a guy peeing right here...or a woman throwing a bag of feces

in the bushes by your house.

All things my neighbors and I have had to and do endure.

It has actually been—and currently is—worse than when I took these photos.

I know this is not an easy situation but this can't be the answer. As I mentioned in previous email,
from what I observe some of these people are choosing to be here. [Yesterday I saw a well
dressed young woman standing there laughing, eating out of a takeout container and patting on
her cell phone.] And none of them are abiding by any norms or laws. The tents are up an the

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ik=77a71Ofe3c&view=pt&search=all&pennrithid=threacl-f%3A1555533384351526026&simpl=msg-f%3A15555333843

3/18/2019

City of Los Angeles Mail - Fwd: Try...

secure places to store this junk and trash-and I have observed up close that it is predominantly
junk and trash--and bikes.

My neighbors and I have had it. You and the city are failing us. And, by the way, we are mostly
caring and socially responsible people. I wouldn't even care that much if a few people came
every evening, pitched a tent for the night and carried on. Not that that should be the solution
either, but until a grander plan is able to be implemented, OK.

But this is totally wrong and unacceptable.

Saul

Saul C. Janson, Esq.

213 Rose Avenue, Suite B
Venice, CA 90291

(310) 452 7975

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ik=77a710fe3c&view=pt&search=all&permthid=thread-f%3A1555533384351526026&simpl=msg-f%3A15555333843... 5/7

3/18/2019

City of Los Angeles Mail - Fwd: Try...

Taylor Bazley

Field Deputy - Venice, OFW, Silver Strand, Marina Peninsula
Coimcilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles
310-575-8461 hnra 7 wllthd 1 stnct.com

Sign lip fAt- Miko's F.mail Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

-

-- - - - Fri, Jan 13,2017 at 2:10 PM

Taylor Bazley <taylor.bazley@lacity.org>

To: Debbie Dyner Harris <debbie.dynerharris@lacity.org>

Responded!

[Quoted text hidden]

--- - ' .” Fri, Jan 13,2017 at 3:04 PM

Sacoja@aol.com <Sacoja@aol.com>

To: taylor.bazley@lacity.org

Hey Taylor-I wish I could share your optimism. I hope it works and appreciate the efforts.

Saul C. Janson, Esq.

213 Rose Avenue, Suite B
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 452 7978

In a message dated 1/13/2017 2:10:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, taylor.bazley@lacity.org writes:
Hi Saul,

garden, landscaping, boulders, etc. etc.
some of it (if not most or all!).

Regards,

Taylor

To: mike.bonin@lacity.org